Course Overview - The Coaching, Consent and Compliance Course consists of seven modules and one final exam.
Course Fee: $249 Click here to purchase and view Coaching Course
Examination Fee: $50
Registration email: email@example.com
Administration email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Telephone: (800) 940-9342
Step 1: Register for the course.
Step 2: Download the course roadmap.
Step 3: View the course modules and mark your progress on the course roadmap.
Step 4: Once completed, submit the course roadmap and your informed consent form to the course administrator.
Step 5: Take the coaching course examination.
Step 6: Review the course modules as necessary.
For Students new to the Coaching Course
Click Here to Open the Coaching Module Player
Download the Course Roadmap for new coaching students.
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW of the COACHING, CONSENT and COMPLIANCE COURSE
The 7 Intentions and & 7 Modules (webinars) that comprise the course.
MODULE 2: LEGAL LANGUAGE & THE LAW REGARDING BIOFEEDBACK: by Jim Turner, Attorney
• Scope of practice, buzz words and claims to avoid and legal direction for your biofeedback work.
• Governmental Authority: Food and Drug Administration and Federal Trade Commission.
• Distinction between Marketers and Practitioners in regards to biofeedback.
• Substantiation Manual and why it is important for your biofeedback practice.
• Well Being vs. Disease Care.
• Speaking with the client about their disease or condition.
MODULE 3: COMPLIANCE: by Stefan Smith, Attorney
• General overview of biofeedback as a modality.
• Food and Drug Administration registration of the biofeedback system.
• The preferred language and conduct to stay within legal limits of compliance.
• Governmental authority and regulation of biofeedback.
• Avoiding certain pitfalls in practice.
MODULE 4: INFORMED CONSENT and PROFESSIONAL ETHICS: by Jim Turner, Attorney
• The importance of having an informed client.
• What the informed consent form should and should not include.
• Developing a code of professional ethics.
• Putting the client at the center of your biofeedback practice.
• Client confidentiality.
MODULE 5: BASIC COACHING and COMMUNICATION SKILLS: by Rachel Davis
• Language and communication as your Healing Arts and Energy Tool.
• Mastery and Developing Yourself in the listening triangle.
• Active Listening, Reflective Listening, Empowerment Skills.
MODULE 6: AWARENESS and SELF EVALUATION MEASURES: by Carol Wilcock
• Support for the practitioner to practice what is preached.
• Provide a healing environment for yourself.
• Balancing personal, professional and family time.
• Stress reduction exercises.
MODULE 7: VISION and MISSION STATEMENT: by Rachel Davis
• Create a vision for your life and your biofeedback practice.
• What an authentic Vision and Mission provides for your life and business.
• Remove simple blocks to the endless creative energy, power and potential of your vision.
FINAL EXAM for the Coaching Consent and Compliance course. ($50 exam fee)